I LOVE how this turned out!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Stone-Cook Wedding
A girl at work had her cake person bail last minute so she asked me to do her cake. Back when I got married my cake person bailed 10 days before my wedding so we were left scrambling trying to find someone that would do it. We were lucky to find a ward member that was willing to help us out. I have always been grateful for her willingness, so I guess that part of me felt like it was my turn to return the favor.
I LOVE how this turned out!
The bottom two tiers were 'cake dummies' which I am a HUGE fan of. They are so fun to work with! The top tier was a vanilla cake and the filling was a buttercream icing with chunks of Peanut butter cup mixed in. This is the Bride and Groom's favorite candy bar, so she asked if I could mix it in.
I LOVE how this turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks awesome:D
excellent as usual. What's a cake dummy??
How did you do that design on it?
Seriously beautiful!!
oh my so beautiful!! Jenny i want you to make me a cake!
Post a Comment