Tuesday, August 24, 2010
All tied up with a bow
My cousin asked me to make a cake for her daughter Kaitlynn's birthday. She loves pink so she wanted something pink.
This is the first time that I made a cake that is COMPLETELY edible! I thought it turned out cute. I hope Kaitlynn likes it.....Happy Birthday Kaitlynn!

In keeping with the pink theme, the cake was strawberry with a buttercream filling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yummy... now I'm hungry. Way cute!
Oh, Jenny! This one is gorgeous-o! LOVE the bow and the roses. They are the perfect touch. Thanks for texting me back with the info I needed. I hope you had a great trip.
So darn cute! You sure have a sweet talent!
This is my favorite cake so far. I LOVE IT and know that Katelynn did too.
Love your very proud MOM
Post a Comment