Sunday, June 27, 2010
Disney
I was so excited to do this cake and had planned it out in my head for several months. I wanted it to be perfect for the person that it was for....my MOM. She is a HUGE Disney fan, so I wanted to do a Disney themed cake for her birthday. She is allergic to gluten so I had to make the top tier a gluten free cake. Have you ever tried that stuff?! Not very good, so I tried to add some flavor to it with a yummy moistening syrup and a strawberry and buttercream filling. The bottom teir of the cake was a yellow cake with a chocolate hazelnut filling, the middle tier was a yellow cake with a lemon moistening syrup and a strawberry and Bavarian cream filling.
The beautiful birthday girl with her cake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
super cute!
It's perfect! I can just imagine your mom's face when she saw it for the first time. You rock!
yes, this was the best and most wonderful cake I have ever received and it was made by the best daughter in the entire universe. Thank my little Sissy. I L.O.V.E you and it!
Mom
Post a Comment