Blogger Templates

Cake/Cupcake and Buttercream Flavors

If you don't see one of your favorites, please request it and I'll see what we can do.

Cake Flavors:
*Chocolate-Chocolate Chip
*Chocolate
German Chocolate
*Vanilla Almond
Red Velvet
Spice
Lemon
*Pumpkin

Gourmet Cupcakes:
*Orange Creamsicle NEW!
Butterfinger Craze NEW!
*Eclair Cupcake NEW!
*Strawberry Lemonade
*Mexican Hot Chocolate
*German Chocolate
Cherry Chocolate Passion NEW!
Peanut Butter Blast NEW!
*Almond Caramel
Nutella Cupcake
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes NEW!
(adding new flavors often... check back regularly)

Buttercream Frosting:
Vanilla Bean Vanilla
Cookies and Cream
German Chocolate
Chocolate
Cream Cheese
Salted Caramel
Fresh Strawberry
Lemon
Creamsicle
Blackberry Cream Cheese NEW!

*Also available as a gluten free option



Monday, March 12, 2012

Pink blinged out wedding cake

This bride had two requests... That it be pink and that it have rhinestones on it. So this is the final product!
The top tier was a lemon cake filled with a cheescake mouse and topped with a vanilla buttercream. The bride didn't plan on serving the cake so she opted to do the bottom two tiers as fake cake. 
I am a HUGE pink fan and an even bigger BLING fan, so I loved how this turned out.


I loved how they set up the cake display area.

2 comments:

janethbg said...

Was this Mike and Leslee's cake?

Melissa said...

I am so glad that you have found a great creative outlet. Your work looks awesome and my mouth is watering for a cupcake right now.

Post a Comment