Blogger Templates

Cake/Cupcake and Buttercream Flavors

If you don't see one of your favorites, please request it and I'll see what we can do.

Cake Flavors:
*Chocolate-Chocolate Chip
*Chocolate
German Chocolate
*Vanilla Almond
Red Velvet
Spice
Lemon
*Pumpkin

Gourmet Cupcakes:
*Orange Creamsicle NEW!
Butterfinger Craze NEW!
*Eclair Cupcake NEW!
*Strawberry Lemonade
*Mexican Hot Chocolate
*German Chocolate
Cherry Chocolate Passion NEW!
Peanut Butter Blast NEW!
*Almond Caramel
Nutella Cupcake
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes NEW!
(adding new flavors often... check back regularly)

Buttercream Frosting:
Vanilla Bean Vanilla
Cookies and Cream
German Chocolate
Chocolate
Cream Cheese
Salted Caramel
Fresh Strawberry
Lemon
Creamsicle
Blackberry Cream Cheese NEW!

*Also available as a gluten free option



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Orlean's Saints bday

Another friend from work asked me to make her hubby's birthday cake. He is a HUGE Saint's fan so she wanted the cake to have a Saint's theme. I am NOT much of a football fan so I had to really do my research on this one. I love how it turned out. It is hard to do a 'manly' cake...I kept wanting to add ribbon or flowers. LOL
A new technique! I actually piped this by hand...not too shabby. What a fun technique to use, can't wait to use it again.



3 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome, yet again!

Jill said...

Oh how I love this cake... Thanks again JennyLynn!

maymey-Old said...

I was looking at all the cakes, and they are so cool/cute! My favorite was Sienna's b-day cake- I thought it was so amazing!

Post a Comment